Friday, April 24, 2009

The Truth About Corpsewood Manor(cont...)

While doing my research, I tried to get in touch with someone(not using names) about the information they had and to see if they wanted to help with my research. I am still waiting on a reply, but while I wait I will still do the research myself. And I plan on getting as much information as I can. I did find out that my uncle gave Odum a ride home one day from the store, and while heading up to the Manor, my uncle started showing off in his jeep and over turned it. It put Odum in the hospital and the doctors did not think that Odum was going to pull through. But of course he did.

Also from my research, I found out that the Manor had no running water, nor did it have power.
Reason for this, was back then they couldn't get power or water ran up there, so Scudder and Odum
dug a well by themselves and used it for water, as well as candles for light.

I will do even more research and I am still getting things together to go up to the Manor to do more research there. If anyone wants to help with my research, they can. But I am NOT doing this as a joke or to gather false statements. I am ONLY looking for the TRUTH. So if you want to give me that,
I promise not to use your names, unless you say I can.

Just email me and let me know what you can help me with. But like I said, NO FALSE STATEMENTS WILL BE USED OR POSTED.



3 comments:

  1. I wan't to know what is truth I am the exwife of tony west and I have five sons by him they are grown men now and they are looking for a book that was wrote on there father. they are looking for answers too thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. This must be Danny Wests Mother above me...Hes talked to the sons when they went to visit him in prison.I think it may all boil down to two southern guys that had never hung out or got high around anyone so intelligant and Tony said they were drugged and tripping on LSD and basically freaked out when these two guys had them out in the woods trying to have sexual relations with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ughhh I just wanna know how to get the Crime scene video! I’ve lived in Summerville all my life.

    ReplyDelete